Excellzone

Forum and disscussions since 2010

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hermitxx

Premium
Premium
Hi well i kinda want too make a private server, could someone please make it for me in Team viewer?
I already tried all those Tuts but always had problems with it, someone just make it for me please.

Could my computer even run a private server?
Pentium 4, CPU 2.8,2.00 GB of RAM.

View user profile

which part are you having troubles in?

View user profile

Hermitxx

Premium
Premium
Well not currently but when did try to make it I always had some java errors o.o. I cant remember what they were though.

View user profile

mcmlxx

Level 4
Level 4
You would probably need better RAM & A dual-core processor for it to hold maybe like 1000-2000 people

View user profile

WizTran2660

Level 1
Level 1
What are the programs you run???

Are you runing Wamp server or Hamachi??

Check if it the right IP Address like : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If your using a wamp server, make sure the meter is white because if not then it does not work

And r you even using My SQL????

What kind of internet modem are you using and is there a wireless modem connected to it
if so you may want to Port forward it! Unless it's a newer modal then you got to remove it so you can run you private server.

Is your Fire wall on or off keep it off but if you want portection then use a internet security like Norton.

If your client is not working then i'll help you make one.

Need any Help ask me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yea i know the E-mail name Sucks so what

Try using a good pack.

All the Private Server Have Problems so don't think that your server is the best till you try out all of them.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum