Excellzone

Forum and disscussions since 2010

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey guys, I'm sure you'll be amazed with this repack.
I was making a fresh and unbugged client for RaGEZONE since I see many people having smallest of the errors. While creating a test runnable to test it out, I discovered a VERY important thing.

It seemed that map count, if set to a higher one than what is specified in the map.xml, does NOT show blank spaces in the map list IF custom maps are enabled in a way which doesn't disable channelrule and bOnlyDuelMap.

So the first best news is, you can have as many custom maps as you want without editing ANYTHING in OllyDBG!

Secondly, I made a totally updated, fresh and unbugged client. It has all the features included.

Features of the client:

• Custom maps can be added by just adding them to the map.xml and channelrule.xml. NO EDITS VIA DEBUGGERS NEEDED.
  • Totally updated from Ijji as of October 21 2010 (Items, XML's).
  • Working Original Ijji Quests (XML's, Models, Sounds, Maps).
  • Duel Tournament / Relay map ready. (Interface files)
  • Stylish login panel like Ijji's.
  • Working sounds / effects.
  • MAIET's 23 Original maps included (Yes, Halloween Town & Citadel too).
  • Map banners, XML config for banners added. (You can make map banners upto Halloween Town work by using the 2008 files. You can add more for new maps).
  • All working game modes without any crashes.
  • No missing files at all.
  • Police, Judgement and Wedding tops Fixed. (With Shader ON).
  • July 2008 Test Runnable included to test the client. (You can launch multiple Gunz clients to test things that require more than 1 user).

Features of the Servers:

• I'm using the July 2008 MatchServer from Stefan which gregon recently edited and posted which patches crashers.
  • Stage Max Player Limit Disabled.
  • First Master Disabled.
  • Admin Halt command Disabled.
  • Instant Suicide.
  • Respawn in 3 Seconds in DM, DM + B, TDM Extreame, Training, etc. (Server part)
  • Custom maps enabled.
  • Inventory Limit Doubled.
  • Map Banners from Lobby + HP/AP/Ammo spawns for ALL custom maps fixed.
  • XTRAPGETHASHINFO disabled. Meaning, you can use X-Trap using Kyoshike's method for the client without any errors.
  • Exp for custom maps in clan war fixed.
  • Quests and all other game modes fixed. You wont face crashes like you did in Repack2.
  • Fixed map spawns for all original MAIET maps. For other custom maps, make a folder of that map name in the "Map" folder of the MatchServer and place the spawn.xml inside it.

Features of the Runnables:

• Unmasked Runnable.
  • Custom Maps Enabled for any number of maps! Just add them to the channelrule.xml and map.xml
  • Stage max player limit disabled.
  • Respawn in 3 seconds. (Client part)
  • Map Banners from lobby fixed. You just need to add them to your map.xml and Lobby.xml in the default.mrs
  • Update~.mrs patching fixed.
  • Serial Key Enabled.
  • Quest HP/AP Bar in score list fixed.

I've further customized 4 more Runnables to suit your needs.

Runnable 1 - Features:

• Basic features that I posted above.
  • For MatchServer ONLY. It's not for the Quest + Clan Server.
  • Filelist Disabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

Runnable 2 - Features:

• For MatchServer ONLY. It's not for the Quest + Clan Server.
  • Filelist Enabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

Runnable 3 - Features:

• For QUEST + Clan Server (Quest mode in menu automatically shows up). It's not for MatchServer.
  • Filelist Disabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

Runnable 4 - Features:

• For QUEST + Clan Server (Quest mode in menu automatically shows up). It's not for MatchServer.
  • Filelist Enabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

MatchServer - Features:

• All functions perfectly working with crasher patch.
  • Can be used as a Quest Server only or Clan server only (By changing modes in the server.ini)
  • I've included the server.ini with proper config and explained how to do your configuration changes with the mode changed for the respective type of server.
  • Use only Runnable 1 or Runnable 2 for this server.

Quest + Clan Server - Features:

• All functions perfectly working with crasher patch.
  • It's a stable Quest + Clan Server.
  • I've included the server.ini with proper config and explained how to do your configuration changes with the mode changed for the respective type of server.
  • Use only Runnable 3 or Runnable 4 for this server.

Important notes:

• The test runnable is for testing purposes only. Serial key, filelist is disabled and custom maps are enabled. You can also launch more than 1 instance of Gunz on the same computer for testing.
  • Please remember that you just need to add the map to the map.xml and channelrule.xml to make them work. You can also have banners.
  • Everything works and is totally unbugged and updated. Suppose there are any errors, please report them here.
  • Please use the right runnables for the right servers.
  • I've included the Server files in a neat way with separate Quest+Clan and MatchServer folders and also explained the config of the server.ini
  • It is recommended that you use the client I provided since it has all files in it and has no errors.
  • I've included my Database with the server files. You can use it if you don't want to face any errors / bugs.

This is basically a combination of ALL my MAJOR releases. I hope this helps you all.

With all this + Custom maps being as convenient as 2007, I don't see why people should even use the 2007 files.

I think this is the final repack for July 21 2008 files since there's nothing else needed and it is most user friendly, especially with custom maps being such an ease.

I repeatedly mentioned about custom maps because that's the reason people don't use the 2008 files. Well, enjoy now ^^.

—>You can forget Repack 1 and Repack 2 after this.

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Login Panel:

Quest:

Lobby Banner:

Game room:

Downloads:

Please hit the "" button if you appreciate this. You can show your appreciation by doing that for me at least. Please hit the button instead of saying it.

The password for all the files is : phoenix

Server Files: Download from Filebeam (Added Locator & Agent)
Client: Download from Multiupload

Credits go to Phoenix_147

View user profile

zicos77

Level 0
Level 0
Hello
lien server files is dead

View user profile

locuras577

Level 0
Level 0
good very good Very Happy

View user profile

tedbie

Level 0
Level 0
Cant find the table folder to make account and i cant find the config.xml in the client plz help me Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum