You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Changelog:
21/12/2010 - v94.0
- Added Map Speed
- Updated to v94 & Undetected by the new v94 anti-pointer thing

20/12/2010 - v93.3:
- Added Move UA (XY Based) NOTE: Tick this when you're already in position. Retick if you change spot.
- Added Multi Platform Tele

18/12/2010 - v93.2:
- Fixed No KB that got messed up in v93.1

17/12/2010 - v93.1:
- Fixed AutoPot
- Reduced CPU Usage
- Added KB UA
- Added Save Current Position to Teleport Function
- Added Morph Godmode
- Added Macro System
I decided to put together this big trainer because i finally got my offset scanner to work and I wanted to share it.

If the download says unavailable, refresh the page a few times.
Mob XY Pointer is NOT working and I'm still trying to find it.

For whoever asked: yes, I'm OppaiBM from Arcania.

Note: Set your HP/MP alert to 100% from system options! The trainer will only display 95% of your HP/MP!
The AutoPot is >VALUE BASED< !

- No bypass nedeed! -

How To Use:
- Download
- Extract with WinRAR
- You will get 2 files. Make sure they stay in the same folder.
- Start Oppai_QuickInjector (Run as admin if you're on Vista/Windows 7)
- Start MapleStory
- Click OK on the window that pops up
- Enjoy!

"I Can't Inject / It Crashes / It Says I'm Missing a DLL!":
Uninstall any version of VC++ 2010 Redist if you have already installed one.
Dowload and install VC++ 2010 Redist (IT MUST BE 2010) ---> Here

"Even with the redist it still crashes / can't inject / gives some error!":
Uninstall any old version of .NET Framework.
Download and install .NET Framework 4.0 ---> Here

Hacks & Features:
- Hacks:

Long Blink Godmode - This makes you blink as long as it's active. I'm not 100% sure it is undetected because i only tested it for about 5 minutes.
Tubi - Makes you loot super fast even if you lag
KB Unlimited Attack - Knocks you to reset Attack Counter. Not tested. Use at your own risk.
SS Unlimited Attack - Uses Server-Side teleporting to reset your attack counter. WARNING: People say this MIGHT ban you after a while, so be careful.
XY Based Move Unlimited Attack - 100% Safe Unlimited Attack. It will bring maplestory window to top when resetting the attack counter to move. It won't get away from the position you started at. NOTE: Tick this when you're already in position. Retick if you change spot.
Teleport To XY - Lets you save a list of coordinates. To teleport back to a saved position, select it by clicking it and click "Teleport to selected". Do not abuse. It will autoban if abused.
SS MouseFly - You can also trigger this by pressing F11. WARNING: Don't use for over 2-3 mins and relog after using.
No KB - Prevents you from being knocked when hit by monsters.
Morph Godmode - Type a number higher than 0 and tick it and start walking. You should morph into a mob/npc. The number 9 morph is confirmed to work as a full godmode.
Map Speed - Type a number between 0-255. Normal speed is 125. Will crash if abused.

- Botting:

Auto HP - Put your HP Pots on Page UP, set the desired value and tick it.
Auto MP - Put your MP Pots on Page DOWN, set the desired value and tick it.
Auto Loot
Auto Attack
Auto Skill, DEL, END, INS - Put your skills on DEL/END/INS and set the delay (it's in milliseconds), then tick it.
Macro system - Click on the leftmost box under the key column and press the desied key. Type a delay on the middle box in milliseconds and type a name on the righmost box then click add. To start all the macros click "start macro".

- Hide Maplestory: It makes your maplestory window invisibile but keeps botting
- Inject DLL: Lets you inject other DLL's even if you're already in-game
- Kill MapleStory: Instantly closes MapleStory
- Offset Scanner: Put a base pointer and set the offset range you want to scan. Once you have done the first scan you can scan for changed values, unchanged values or re-scan for another value. This helped me find offsets that I couldn't find with old AoB's.

Credits Go to Franc[e]sco From Gamekiller!

View user profile

winstonzhao

Level 6
Level 6
Maps Speed gets you banned for like 5hours or sumthing and fly gets u banned for a month -_-Just putting it out there

View user profile

winstonzhao

Level 6
Level 6
Maps Speed gets you banned for like 5hours or sumthing and fly gets u banned for a month -_-Just putting it out there

View user profile

winstonzhao wrote:Maps Speed gets you banned for like 5hours or sumthing and fly gets u banned for a month -_-Just putting it out there

Winston i've had enough of your spam.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum