Excellzone

Forum and disscussions since 2010


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1
a2zhacker

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
were sorry to announce but the loader relese will be at 11:59pm feb 18th insetad of FEB 18th 12:01AM we aploigize but here some screen shots the loader may have login glitches on release if it dose report IMEDEATLY!
heres some pics
the login:

the progress loading bar for loging:

the acctual CC injector part:

all hacks will be released at same time thank you for your patcients trust me this hacks worth it
these are final looks of loader
THIS BELOW IS HACK SELECTOR WITCH MAKES THE DLL IN THE LOADER ALL THIS DOSE IS MAKE YOUR MENU WITH YOUR HACK U ONLY WANT INSTEAD OF A MILE LONG MENU.

ok so first of heres whats up CC has 2 programs there dll creator and loder u cant use 1 without the other, the selectr is what u choose ur hacks in then it makes the dll in the loader and u can toggle them in the in game menu the laoder is what injects the hacks THE SELECTOR WONT MAKE A DLL ANYWHERE BUT THE LOADER SO DONT TRY!
video:


pic:



heres how this all works:
1.you open loader and login(to login you must register on my site and buy vip from either my site or excell zone, if your already viphave excell pm me your anme and once u register my site you will be vip, ok next click profile on adress bar there be a number like [ex. codeofconduct.tk/profileid=u112 the u112 is the id and sing in with pass u made account with)

2. after you login open hack selector
check the hacks you want and press create

3 go back to loader and click select hack list
to find dll u made look for the id it gave u on hack selector like the first dll you make will be id'ed 00000001 2nd will be 000000002 etc etc

ok after that select process your useing and check wait for process open process aka CA
and press insert on that menu u can choose the hacks u selected
1more sweet thing about the menu if you want WHEN THE MENUS OPEN press tab and you can fully cutomize menu look u can select between 5 menu lay out witch consit of:
ipod touch look
GSYS's look
EZ's orginal hack menu look
CC custom look(defult)
and a anime type looking 1 menu pick will be posted 3 hours br relese

STEP 5 IS ENJOY!

credites goto:
me(main coder) i didnt let code angle help sorry
1337meatle(BFH hack coder on my site)
and all sites for design ideas
SORRY CODE ANGLE FOR NOT LETING YOU HELP Sad
GUYS 1 more thing if you have login problems LEME KNOW ASAP!




click here for FREE vip
View user profile

#2
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
=o very nice i was wounder wat happened to you i thought you die or got rapped Shocked





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..>>

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#3


a2zhacker wrote:were sorry to announce but the loader relese will be at 11:59pm feb 18th insetad of FEB 18th 12:01AM we aploigize but here some screen shots the loader may have login glitches on release if it dose report IMEDEATLY!
heres some pics
the login:

the progress loading bar for loging:

the acctual CC injector part:

all hacks will be released at same time thank you for your patcients trust me this hacks worth it
these are final looks of loader
THIS BELOW IS HACK SELECTOR WITCH MAKES THE DLL IN THE LOADER ALL THIS DOSE IS MAKE YOUR MENU WITH YOUR HACK U ONLY WANT INSTEAD OF A MILE LONG MENU.

ok so first of heres whats up CC has 2 programs there dll creator and loder u cant use 1 without the other, the selectr is what u choose ur hacks in then it makes the dll in the loader and u can toggle them in the in game menu the laoder is what injects the hacks THE SELECTOR WONT MAKE A DLL ANYWHERE BUT THE LOADER SO DONT TRY!
video:


pic:



heres how this all works:
1.you open loader and login(to login you must register on my site and buy vip from either my site or excell zone, if your already viphave excell pm me your anme and once u register my site you will be vip, ok next click profile on adress bar there be a number like [ex. codeofconduct.tk/profileid=u112 the u112 is the id and sing in with pass u made account with)

2. after you login open hack selector
check the hacks you want and press create

3 go back to loader and click select hack list
to find dll u made look for the id it gave u on hack selector like the first dll you make will be id'ed 00000001 2nd will be 000000002 etc etc

ok after that select process your useing and check wait for process open process aka CA
and press insert on that menu u can choose the hacks u selected
1more sweet thing about the menu if you want WHEN THE MENUS OPEN press tab and you can fully cutomize menu look u can select between 5 menu lay out witch consit of:
ipod touch look
GSYS's look
EZ's orginal hack menu look
CC custom look(defult)
and a anime type looking 1 menu pick will be posted 3 hours br relese

STEP 5 IS ENJOY!

credites goto:
me(main coder) i didnt let code angle help sorry
1337meatle(BFH hack coder on my site)
and all sites for design ideas
SORRY CODE ANGLE FOR NOT LETING YOU HELP Sad
GUYS 1 more thing if you have login problems LEME KNOW ASAP!




Umm not to ruin the parade but is there really a ''NX Hack'' o_O.


Nice btw it has like very hack

View user profile

#4
a2zhacker

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
there is now 1st ever working 1 and thinks took along time




click here for FREE vip
View user profile

#5
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
do you really have the godmode ?





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#6
a2zhacker

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
everything on there works it was all tested




click here for FREE vip
View user profile

#7
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
i cant login cuz i cant find my ID code =[





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#8
a2zhacker

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
CodeAngel wrote:i cant login cuz i cant find my ID code =[
its your prfile id code in adress abr on my site




click here for FREE vip
View user profile

#9
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
i still dont see it i look all over

is the hack ready?





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#10


a2zhacker wrote:there is now 1st ever working 1 and thinks took along time




So nx hack? How much nx does it give you o_O, i actually dont believe it lol..


That will be the biggest hack in history.

View user profile

#11
a2zhacker

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
Zodiac wrote:
a2zhacker wrote:there is now 1st ever working 1 and thinks took along time




So nx hack? How much nx does it give you o_O, i actually dont believe it lol..


That will be the biggest hack in history.
as much as you want but use it fast it will be patched fast




click here for FREE vip
View user profile

#12


a2zhacker wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
a2zhacker wrote:there is now 1st ever working 1 and thinks took along time




So nx hack? How much nx does it give you o_O, i actually dont believe it lol..


That will be the biggest hack in history.
as much as you want but use it fast it will be patched fast


So this hack is gonna be released in 2 days tommorow 11:59?

View user profile

#13
theeca

avatar
Level 2
Level 2
um do the only people who get the hack, are the ones who have vip on the code of conduct website? or vip members here as well? if so, how? kuz there is no code on search bar to use as username for the loader, and i really wunna use it bounce

View user profile

#14
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
u can be a vip here to and i am still wondering where is the ID for the Username





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#15
marcondes0

avatar
Level 2
Level 2
For the ID, go on Codeofconduct.tk then click the profile bar. On the top of your registration information it says See My Profile. Click that then look at your address bar (: it will say like u200 or something like that. I think I gotta post a video on that haha (:

View user profile

#16
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
o i see my own its u52 but when i try login it say


Error_0 visit CC for help





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#17
marcondes0

avatar
Level 2
Level 2
Yeah, there's been a BIG fight between some problem coders and the admins on CC. Some got banned. So a2zhacker got mad and he said he'll fix it soon. But, I'm not sure when though. Hope you guys could wait lol

View user profile

#18
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
~_~ cant they just man up they acting like a b!cth





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#19
marcondes0

avatar
Level 2
Level 2
agreed haha, but we banned all the people saying stuff bout us so now i think we're good. a2z is working on the bugs i think.

View user profile

#20
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
hmm ok





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#21
a2zhacker

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
ill post a video hold on




click here for FREE vip
View user profile

#22
CodeAngel

avatar
CA Coder/Admin
CA Coder/Admin
are u finish with the hack?

is it only the loader you need to fix?





IF YOU DONT YOU NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN ..&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

Click >>Here<<; for the best free vip hack ever
View user profile

#23
theeca

avatar
Level 2
Level 2
ok i got the username down, is the password the same as the login password 4 the website?

View user profile

#24


theeca wrote:ok i got the username down, is the password the same as the login password 4 the website?



Yes it is, Sign up for cc and use that acc to login to cc.

View user profile

#25
theeca

avatar
Level 2
Level 2
got the username down but when i use my password to log in error message pops out says to visit cc for help.

View user profile

#26
Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum