Forum and disscussions since 2010

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

speed

Level 2
Level 2
Heres a picture of it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This gadget is for windows 7 only becouse it goes into your sidebar. If your windows xp has a sidebar, than it can work there as well.

What does it do?

Basically it shows your ign, level, %, world, fame and other stuff.

You can input your info into there and it auto logs in for you. Although you dont need to do that, its competely your choice.The gadget is open source, which means none of the files are hidden. You can go through it, its completely clean.

Download link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scans
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I understand its better to be safe than sorry.

Credits:

apology:
I'm very sorry to the original owner off this "thomas198" i understand i lied about the credits,please forgive me. I have fixed them.

Last edited by speed on Sat May 07, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 13 times in total

View user profile

Excell

Head Administer
Head Administer
Approve, good work!

View user profile http://excellzone.mrforum.net

1234temp

Level 0
Level 0
YOU are releasing? I'm sorry but taking credit for other people's work without giving them credits is kinda rude and plain theft.

The original work and author are found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

speed

Level 2
Level 2
1234temp wrote:YOU are releasing? I'm sorry but taking credit for other people's work without giving them credits is kinda rude and plain theft.

The original work and author are found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where exactly does it say im releasing? I'm sorry but im not taking credit for other peoples work without giving them credit. Smile Have a nice day.

View user profile

1234temp

Level 0
Level 0
speed wrote:Where exactly does it say im releasing? I'm sorry but im not taking credit for other peoples work without giving them credit. Smile Have a nice day.

Your original post got edited. It read "So today i'm releasing this Maple Gadget.", I partly misread that as "So today i'm releasing MY Maple Gadget." (my bad). Since I didn't see any reference to my original work, I felt a little cheated. Since you added credits to your original post now, I'm all happy ^_^. No hard feelings. Have a nice day too!

View user profile

poplm2

Smod
Smod
Thanks for the share! EpiCx

View user profile

speed

Level 2
Level 2
1234temp wrote:
speed wrote:Where exactly does it say im releasing? I'm sorry but im not taking credit for other peoples work without giving them credit. Smile Have a nice day.

Your original post got edited. It read "So today i'm releasing this Maple Gadget.", I partly misread that as "So today i'm releasing MY Maple Gadget." (my bad). Since I didn't see any reference to my original work, I felt a little cheated. Since you added credits to your original post now, I'm all happy ^_^. No hard feelings. Have a nice day too!

wait, your original work? Bull shit.. this belongs to thomas198 off windia, i highly doubt he'd be on a hacking forum.

Anyways if it really is your work im terribly sorry. It was wrong off me to do that.I guess i just wanted to feel pro.

I highly doubt its really yours though. I'm Windian myself so ill make sure to ask "you"

View user profile

PuSSgirl

Level 0
Level 0
Very nice i Love it ^^ I love you

View user profile http://xhamster.com/user/KellyLoveDildo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum