Excellzone

Forum and disscussions since 2010

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

aznshit

Level 2
Level 2
I will Try to add pictures and Epsidoe info as i ahve more free time my exams are coming and i should be stdyig. If it wasnt so time consuming to fd episode picture then summary i would have done atleast seaso 1 Today.

Please let me know if a link is broke.

For now please use http://epguides.com/SouthPark/ To find the episode you are looking for.

Season 1

Cartman dreams he is abducted by aliens, cows all over South Park are being turned inside out, and Kyle's little brother, Ike, is missing. The boys believe these events are related and are the work of "visitors" - aliens from space. Kyle and Stan resolve to get Ike back, even though Stan is distracted by his crush on Wendy.

Download Link:
megaupload.com OS3NYGOX

The boys go on a hunting trip with Stan's Uncle Jimbo and his friend Ned. Cartman tries to frighten the other boys by pretending to be "Scuzzlebutt," a mysterious Bigfoot-like creature. Meanwhile, they are camping near a dormant volcano that becomes active again, threatening their safety.

Download Link:
megaupload.com OO0EPR8U

Cartman wins an environmental essay contest, but Wendy suspects that he cheated. The town learns that Kathie Lee Gifford will visit South Park to present Cartman's award live on television, which causes Mr. Garrison to seek revenge upon her for something she did to him in the past. As the town prepares for Kathie Lee's arrival, Cartman tries to get in shape for his television appearance.

Download Link:
megaupload.com 1VOMMKPM

The boys suspect that Stan's new dog, Sparky, is gay. Stan is supposed to be the star quarterback in the South Park Cows football game, but when Sparky runs away, Stan sets out to find him. He meets a man named "Big Gay Al" who accepts Sparky just as he is. Stan must convince Sparky to come home, and make it back to South Park in time to save the game.
Download Link:
megaupload.com 0C811SJ7

Download Link:
megaupload.com JTQD49UU

Download Link:
megaupload.com 28UO7KUS

Download Link:
megaupload.com 8B02GC1O

Download Link:
megaupload.com A6AI2J6P

Download Link:
megaupload.com 5M6TATD7