http://excellshop.miiduu.com/
Site may be changed during the future.

View user profile http://excellzone.mrforum.net

lol yu gi oh cards.

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
Yu gi oh cards...? I have some collection of those in Korea...

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
Good old Yugioh...
Do I sound old? D;
I miss the good old times when I sneak into my cousin's room and steal his cards.

Fun Fun Fun Fun

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
Lawlz you don't sound old at all! in fact I used to play yu gi oh long time ago.. hehe that makes me sound old but I'm only 15 XD

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
Tonyx3 wrote:Lawlz you don't sound old at all! in fact I used to play yu gi oh long time ago.. hehe that makes me sound old but I'm only 15 XD

That's good to hear! 'Cos I indeed feel old recently. Esp I'm lack of energy with the work going around...
Ahahah.. my all-time-fav was still Digimon and Pokemon and Magical Do-re-mi when I was lil.
Screw Salior Moon >:L Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is the best girly childhood evers! No one can argues with me.

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
hahah Digimon was my fav too! well If good cards to come up in Excellshop I might buy some XD

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
Tonyx3 wrote:hahah Digimon was my fav too! well If good cards to come up in Excellshop I might buy some XD

rofl. Rmbr the good old times when ppl actually carries the digimon thing around, and you would just go up to them and have a battle no matters u noe them or not? Those days faded away :C

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
Neko wrote:
Tonyx3 wrote:hahah Digimon was my fav too! well If good cards to come up in Excellshop I might buy some XD

rofl. Rmbr the good old times when ppl actually carries the digimon thing around, and you would just go up to them and have a battle no matters u noe them or not? Those days faded away :C

Indeed they are gone, but Yu Gi Oh is still very well alive so I'm hoping for some good cards to come up Smile

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
[quote="Tonyx3"]
Neko wrote:
Indeed they are gone, but Yu Gi Oh is still very well alive so I'm hoping for some good cards to come up Smile

Aaharhar. Ikr, I see doods playing that around the stairs. I wuz like woaaah dun see that often in hs XD
Brought back memories.

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
I still play Magic the gathering and Yu gi oh... I had an exodia deck but it was unfair XD

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
Tonyx3 wrote:I still play Magic the gathering and Yu gi oh... I had an exodia deck but it was unfair XD

My mom would beat me senseless if I play them in public =v= LOL.

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
So Excell is any of the God Cards coming up in this shop??
@Excell

View user profile

chengnuo

Level 0
Level 0
There are three stages to sex in a person's life:
Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.( just a joke )

View user profile

Gaurab77

Level 1
Level 1
whats yohoui cards ?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum