Excellzone

Forum and disscussions since 2010

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neko

Level 2
Level 2

Hello guys! Welcome to my 2nd review. This time, I'm doing a review on "The Last Story".
Personally, I do not have a wii, nor I have played this game before. However, just by looking at the trailer and everything...

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS?

I believe that this is one of those games that you just gotta shout "steki" out loud,
even though you (might not) don't have a wii!
Although I doubts that they would release a PC version (Which I'll totally just buys it right off) -v-.

Developer(s) Mistwalker
AQ Interactive
Publisher(s) Nintendo
Director(s) Hironobu Sakaguchi
Producer(s) Yutaka Takehisa
Designer(s) Hironobu Sakaguchi
Takuya Matsumoto[1]
Artist(s) Kimihiko Fujisaka
Writer(s) Masaru Hatano
Takatoshi Aoki
Hironobu Sakaguchi
Composer(s) Nobuo Uematsu
Platform(s) Wii
Release date(s)

JP January 27, 2011

Genre(s) Action RPG
Mode(s) Single-player, multiplayer
Rating(s)

CERO: B

Setting

The game takes place on Ruli Island, governed by Earl Arganan and located at the entrance of a harbor which serves as the only entrance to a mountainous continent.
The player controls a group of mercenaries that have come from the desolate continent to Ruli City seeking work.
The production staff is trying to limit science fiction elements in the game.

Characters

All names come from the Japanese version of the game, and may be subject to change should the game be localized

Elza (エルザ Eruza?) - The main hero of The Last Story. He lost his family as a child and works as a mercenary to survive. He dreams of becoming a knight. Voiced by Mamoru Miyano.
Kanan (カナン?) - The main heroine of the game. A mysterious girl who is of noble birth and the niece of Count Arganan. Also an orphan. She dreams of leaving the castle and exploring the world, but it is impossible due to her close supervision there. Voiced by Fumiko Orikasa.
Quark (クォーク Kwōku?) - The leader of Elza's mercenary group who also negotiates their jobs. Skilled in combat. Is like an older brother to Elza as they have traveled together since their youth. He had grudges against the knights and wishes for vengeance. Voiced by Unshō Ishizuka.
Seiren (セイレン?) - The mood-maker of the group who fights with twin blades. Drinks a lot and has a foul mouth, but is very considerate of her allies. A squad leader who enjoys fighting on the front lines. Voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi.
Yuris (ユーリス Yūrisu?) - The youngest member of the group, but most skilled. A magician who uses magic in combat. Treats mercenary work as a means of survival and doesn't talk much. He is afraid of ghosts. Voiced by Hiro Shimono.
Jackal (ジャッカル Jakkaru?) - A mage who can use both ice magic and swords. He behaves in a flirtatious and easygoing manner but is actually a thinker who cares about his allies. Voiced by Keiji Fujiwara.
Manamia (マナミア?) - A healer who loves the forest. She is also gluttonous. There appears to be a secret regarding her birth. Voiced by Mamiko Noto.
General Trista (トリスタ将軍 Torisuta-shogun?) - The former highest ranking officer in the Imperial Army. Voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki.
Tasha (タシャ?) - Skilled knight and pupil of General Trista. Does not think fondly of mercenaries such as Elza. Voiced by Hiroki Takahashi.
Earl Arganan (アルガナン伯爵 Aruganan-hakushaku?) - The current head of the Arganan family which rules over Ruli Island. He's the most powerful person on the island and is both resourceful and ambitious. He gives employment to Elza and his mercenary crew. Voiced by Kōji Ishii.
Zangurg (ザングルグ Zangurugu?) - King of the Gurg race who are enemies of mankind. United the Gurgs for the first time with his power and charisma. Voiced by Jōji Nakata.

Information @ wikiepedia

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
oh that looks sick... this is the first time looking into this.. haha I'm kinda behind everything Very Happy

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
Tonyx3 wrote:oh that looks sick... this is the first time looking into this.. haha I'm kinda behind everything Very Happy

Aha, ikr? Lawl, dw. I didn't notice it either until I go here and there.
Plus, except my PC, I don't have any other platforms

View user profile

Tonyx3

Level 2
Level 2
ME too! I wish I had aPS3 I really want to play that game MVC3... it's such a fun game!

View user profile

Neko

Level 2
Level 2
Tonyx3 wrote:ME too! I wish I had aPS3 I really want to play that game MVC3... it's such a fun game!
Sigh. And the game so far I think it's still on Jap. No sub.
I actually don't care if I could only play without subs. I'll just have to search it out. BUT I WANNA PLAAAY DX

*Let's hope that they don't have dubs. Idk about you but I hate eng dubs*

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum