Excell

Head Administer
Head Administer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]-> Download (version r10-fuckNGS) <-[/size]

Virus scan: wxPloiterPublicGMS-r10-fuckNGS.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Source code: https://github.com/Francesco149/wxPloiterGMS

GMS porting of my EMS packet editor.
Couldn't be bothered to bypass the thread id / return address checks for packet injection so I used AIRRIDE's bypassless hook point for DispatchMessageA and sent packets from there through a lockless queue.
It doesn't have as many features as PatelPE but I still think it's worth releasing.
I will eventually write a new, better PE with cleaner code in pure C and win32api but feel free to learn from this one's source as well!

PS: if you have any exploits that can be botted with packets, I can code you a bot in exchange for the exploit if it's good enough so send me a pm.

You will need to install the ->Visual C++ 2012 Redist<- to run this. Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8 / 8.1.

You must use the custom injector if you're using this without a bypass!:
- Start MapleStory from GameLauncher (don't click play)
- Run wxPloiterInjector
- ???
- Profit
If the injection fails, make sure you run wxPloiterInjector as admin.

NOTE: this is the very initial release and I haven't fully tested it, so if you find any issues please report them and I'll be glad to fix them.

• Coded in pure C++. No crappy .NET framework needed.
  • Self-updating. Every single hook and address in this PE is based on AoBs. This means that it will work even after a patch, as long as the AoBs don't change. If the AoBs do break, I will update them ASAP.
  • High performance logging - turning logging on will have almost no effect on your game's performance thanks to the excellent performance of virtual wxWidgets listviews.
  • Multiline send / recv injecting.
  • Randomize bytes or nibbles in your packets by adding a wildcard character (*).
  • Spam multiline packets at any delay you want
  • Bypassless logging, packet injection and send/recv blocking.
  • Open source. The code is still messy, but I will keep polishing it, so keep an eye on the source repository: https://github.com/Francesco149/wxPloiter
  • Filter out annoying headers from your logs by ignoring them.

wxPloiter is a Open-Source, lightweight PE coded in c++ using wxWidgets for the GUI. It's meant to look simple, minimal and clean and it aims to provide great performance even when logging extreme amounts of data in real time.

Thanks to: @airride for the bypassless packet hooks
@kma4: for the thread id spoofing offset @tmalik616: for helping me investigate some issues with the PE
@[D.R.T]: for tips on the GUI layout
The OdinMS and TitanMS coders for reversing maple's packet encryption.
and anyone else I left out!

What can I say? It's good to be back after 2+ years.
I will keep on adding new awesome features, so stay tuned.

[size=32]Tutorial:[/size]

Logging packets:
Click logging -> Log send or Log recv to toggle packet logging

Sending packets:
Select Send/Recv from the Inject Packets panel, then enter your packet (or click a packet in the log to copy it to the textbox) and click inject.
You can also add multiple packets and send them in rapid succession by adding one packet per line in the textbox.
You can also spam packets by setting the delay (in milliseconds) in the textbox below the packet textbox and ticking "Spam".

Blocking/ignoring a selected packet's header:
Select a packet from the packet log then go to Packet->Ignore header or Block header. They shouldn't be greyed out as long as you selected a packet from the log.

Blocking/ignoring packets by manually entering the header:
Click Packet -> Header list to open the header list

In the window that pops up, enter your header and select the desired action. Then click Add. You can click Remove to unblock / unignore.

View user profile http://excellzone.mrforum.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum